As the Area Awards on Saturday 30th June at Cheltenham Racecourse is now sold out that does not stop you bidding for the following auction lots
If you would like to leave a bid contact
- First Amazing Collection of 3 Hunting Days:
- The Berkeley Hunt Masters donate one days hunting with The Berkeley in the 2018/2019 season for two.
- The Clifton on Teme Hunt Masters donate one days hunting in the 2018/2019 season for two.
- The North Cotswold Hunt Masters donate one days hunting in the 2018/2019 season for two.
2. Pair of Galvanised Gates fully supplied and professionally fitted
Dave Mansell, WMAPTP Vice Chairman has offered to supply and fit two 12 ft galvanised gates. Complete with new hanging and slamming posts to match your fencing. All supplied by his company equinepaddockcare.co.uk.
- Charming English Heritage, Medieval, 14th Century Thatched Cottage – Exmoor
Nr Selworthy Somerset TA24 8SS
Weekend Get away from the rat race – the TV is totally replaced by stunning views – Exmoor
Available for weekend accommodation (dates to be arranged with owner)
Self contained cottage adjacent to stud farm with parking for 3 cars. It sleeps 8 in
4 bedrooms, 6 singles and 1 double bedroom. There is a wood burner in the
living room. The kitchen has cooker, microwave and kettle etc.
You will need to take bedding, towels.
The cottage is listed and within the National Park so does not provide luxury and
all “mod cons”. But these are more than replaced by the location and character.
(Electric consumption to be paid separately)
- A pet portrait of your horse or dog in a large size of about 22”x 18”.
Catherine Sharpley – Initially I like to meet the subject/animal in order to get to know him, discuss what you want and take some photos. I will then go back to my studio and start a charcoal study. I will then return to the subject and complete the portrait from life which usually takes from between 3 – 5 hours. I can make portraits of animals if there are only photos. It is nice to have as many as possible, in order to try to catch the character and true colour.
About Catherine Sharpley – Artist
I am an English artist living and working in Stroud, Gloucestershire, UK. I work in pastels and in oils, generally drawing and painting horses and family pets but also other subjects, including landscapes and portraits.
I’m lucky to follow a long line of artists (some of national distinction) on both sides of my family. Sir Martin Archer Shee was president of the Royal Academy at the end of the 18th century, whilst my paternal grandfather, Reginald Sharpley left many poignant sketches of the countryside around the Western front of World War 1.
I went to Florence to study with the famous Signorina Simi, supporting myself as a pavement artist when funds were short. Horses have always been a major part of my life, so on my return home my familiarity with the North Cotswold Hunt and its pony club meant that I had a ready-made source of subjects. I started to paint local hunters & eventers, gun dogs and family pets.
- Day on the Gallops with Olly Murphy with Breakfast for 4 people!
Olly – The team at Warren Chase Stables have had a fantastic first season exceeding all targets set by ourselves since our first runner last July.
I feel like I have been back home for a lifetime but in reality, it was only May 1st 2017 that I returned home to set out on my new venture of training racehorses, having spent 4 fantastic years working for an incredible man in Gordon Elliott.
I am continuing the upgrade of the yard and facilities throughout the summer and have a lovely string of young horses for the winter.
- Full service and MOT for a Landrover, from Landrover specialist GX Landrovers in Cheltenham.
A team of specialist landrover experts that offer first class repairs, MOTs and services on all landrovers of any age, size or model. A family run business, they put their customers first; all customers are treated personally and offered a friendly and honest service.
Worth about £500!
- Race Goers Delight –
Chepstow will offer 4 Club tickets for Season opener in October, Stratford a pair of Club tickets for any meeting this summer.
*4 club tickets for season opener in October at Chepstow.
*2 club tickets for any meeting this summer at Stratford.
*2 tickets for the Reserved Enclosure at the Punchestown Festival 2019.
*A West Midlands Area Point to Point AREA PASS providing entry for 2 people for each and every meeting held in the West Midlands Area during 2018/19 season. The Area Pass alone is worth well over £300.00!!
- A whole lamb from a champion award winning flock, by Andrew Bishop. Cut up, bagged, frozen and ready for collection at your convenience from Gloucestershire.
- Second Collection of 3 Hunting Days:
The Ledbury Hunt Masters donate one days hunting in the 2018/2019 season for two.
- The Cotswold Vale Farmers Hunt Masters donate one days hunting in the 2018/2019 season for two.
- The Worcestershire Hunt Masters donate one days hunting in the 2018/2019 season for two.
Conditions: You must supply your own horses